Japanese Stocks Decline as Europe Concern Flares; Olympus GainsNorie Kuboyama
Japanese stocks fell, driving down the Nikkei 225 Stock Average the most in more than two weeks, on signs Europe’s debt crisis is worsening. Olympus Corp., the camera maker mired in an accounting scandal, rebounded.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself