HP Aims to Stand Out From Mobile-Device Frenzy With Desktop PCsAaron Ricadela and Cliff Edwards
Hewlett-Packard Co., the world’s biggest maker of personal computers, plans to release a pair of desktop PCs, aiming to stand out from a flood of portable technology at next week’s Consumer Electronics Show.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock