VW’s Bentley Sells More Cars in China Than U.K. for First TimeChris Reiter and Alex Webb
Volkswagen AG’s super-luxury Bentley brand sold more cars in China than Britain for the first time in its 92-year history and said it’s seeking to capitalize on wealthy customers reopening their wallets this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Charles Manson, Imprisoned Mass-Murdering Cult Leader, Dies
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Euro Drops on German Impasse, China Stocks Rebound: Markets Wrap