VW’s Bentley Sells More Cars in China Than U.K. for First TimeChris Reiter and Alex Webb
Volkswagen AG’s super-luxury Bentley brand sold more cars in China than Britain for the first time in its 92-year history and said it’s seeking to capitalize on wealthy customers reopening their wallets this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure