Birth Control Pioneer Margaret Sanger Had Slew of Lovers: Books
In the arena of political action, the people with the drive to get things done aren’t always the ones with the nice personalities. “Unyielding, relentless and egotistical” is how a supporter described Margaret Sanger -- though she added, “in a way that was wonderful to behold.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing