Drought-Easing Rain Means Feeder-Cattle Rally: Chart of the DayWhitney McFerron
Feeder cattle may extend this year’s record rally in prices as rain revives drought-parched pastures in Texas, encouraging ranchers to rebuild depleted herds, said Darrell Holaday, the president of Advanced Market Concepts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon