North Korea Says South’s President Lee Blocks Better TiesSangwon Yoon
North Korea warned that there would be no change in inter-Korean relations as long as Lee Myung Bak is South Korea’s president, accusing him of “unethical rowdyism” for his policies after the death of Kim Jong Il.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders