Rajoy to Raise Taxes, Cut Spending as Deficit Exceeds TargetAngeline Benoit and Emma Ross-Thomas
Spanish Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy announced 14.9 billion euros ($19.3 billion) of spending cuts and tax increases, with public finances in worse shape than the previous government and the European Union had expected.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again