Singapore Stocks: Hong Fok, Hongkong Land Holdings, OCBC, UOBKana Nishizawa
Singapore’s Straits Times Index lost 1 percent to 2,646.35 at the close, with all but five stocks falling in the 30-member gauge. The index extended its yearly drop to 17 percent, its first annual decline since 2008.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself