Yanzhou Drags Down N.Y. Index as Chalco Falls: China OvernightBelinda Cao
Chinese equities listed in the U.S. declined for a second day as fresh concern that Europe’s debt crisis will derail global growth further dimmed the outlook for corporate profits in the Asian nation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy