Russia Says U.S. Human Rights Abuses Violate ‘Ideals’Paul Abelsky and David Lerman
Human rights abuses by the U.S. government, including violations of the law of war and disproportionate use of force, are “far from the ideals declared by Washington,” Russia’s Foreign Ministry said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing