Red Farm Brings Pastrami Egg Rolls to West Village: Ryan Sutton
Red Farm is a Chinese restaurant that fries up shrimp jalapeno poppers and pastrami egg rolls, making you wonder whether it’s really a TGI Friday’s.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline