New York Mets’ Citi Field Bond Rating Outlook Cut by S&PMartin Z. Braun
The outlook on $695.4 million of debt issued to build the New York Mets’ Citi Field was cut to negative by Standard & Poor’s after the team’s third straight losing season and falling attendance.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing