Crude Oil, Gold Slump on Europe Woes: Commodities at the CloseMario Parker
The Standard & Poor’s GSCI gauge of 24 commodities fell 1.2 percent to close at 645.44 at 3:45 p.m., the first decline since Dec. 16.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day