China Punishes 54 Officials Over Fatal High-Speed Rail CrashBloomberg News
China pledged to fix design flaws blamed for a high-speed rail crash last July and punish the officials responsible, as the government released the results of an investigation that sought to allay criticism of how the accident was handled.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day