Bacteria Tied to Baby’s Death Linked to Formula Since 1980sRobert Langreth and Alex Nussbaum
The rod-shaped bacteria that killed a Missouri infant this month have infected at least 120 infants worldwide since 1958 and have been linked to the use of baby formula in the past, public-health researchers say.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy