Abu Dhabi $4.6 Billion Aldar Bailout Eases Concern, Moody’s SaysZainab Fattah
Abu Dhabi’s agreement to provide Aldar Properties PJSC with a 16.8 billion-dirham ($4.6 billion) bailout will alleviate concern about the property developer’s debt, Moody’s Investors Service said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets