Japan Stocks Decline Amid Low Trading Volume; Takashimaya DropsNorie Kuboyama and Toshiro Hasegawa
Japanese stocks slipped amid slow holiday trading, with the Nikkei 225 Stock Average heading for its worst annual performance since 2008. Retailer Takashimaya Co. led declines after cutting its outlook.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards