Asian Stocks Decline in Holiday Trade as BOJ Warns of DownsideYoshiaki Nohara
Asian stocks fell amid slow holiday trading, with the regional benchmark headed for its worst year since 2008, as the Bank of Japan warned of downside risks to the economy and South Korean consumer confidence slid.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster