The Job-Interview VortexBy
I sing opera and musical theater and my goal was to perform a lot in 2011. I went to three auditions in January and February and got two of the roles I was after, Mother Abbess in The Sound of Music and Ruth in The Pirates of Penzance. I was happy enough to hear from the two directors that I’d been cast in those parts, but it was the role I didn’t get that burrowed its way into my brain.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts