Rostelecom Gains on Report Government Will Take Over 7.4% StakeHalia Pavliva
OAO Rostelecom, Russia’s biggest fixed-line telephone service provider, rose to a two-week high in U.S. trading on a report that the government is moving closer to getting a 7.4 percent stake in the company from the state-owned Deposit Insurance Agency.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day