Silver Lake Founders Said to Reduce Ownership in TransitionCristina Alesci and Sabrina Willmer
Glenn Hutchins, David Roux and Jim Davidson, who co-founded Silver Lake 13 years ago and built it into the largest technology-focused private-equity manager, will reduce their ownership as part of a broader leadership transition, according to two people briefed on the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing