Rajoy to Name Spain Finance Minister After Becoming PremierEmma Ross-Thomas
Mariano Rajoy took over as Spain’s prime minister, backed by the strongest majority in three decades, and prepared to appoint a finance minister who will be tasked with reordering public finances and creating jobs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day