Paychecks Set to Shrink Unless Obama, Congress Break ImpasseRichard Rubin and Steven Sloan
Paychecks for 160 million workers will be reduced in January unless lawmakers break a stalemate that could dent U.S. economic growth and poses political difficulties for a Congress with low public approval ratings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy