Fed ‘Punted’ on Capital, Liquidity Limits in Dodd-Frank PlanDakin Campbell
The Federal Reserve’s plan to boost supervision for U.S. banks stopped short of setting minimum liquidity levels and delayed decisions on risk-based capital and leverage until international regulators weigh in.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy