News Corp. Must Pay Phone-Hacker’s Legal Fees, Not Coulson’sErik Larson
Rupert Murdoch’s News Corp. is required to pay the legal fees of Glenn Mulcaire, the British private detective at the center of the phone-hacking scandal at its now-defunct News of the World tabloid, a U.K. judge ruled.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards