Republican Lawmaker Wants Fed to Focus on InflationCraig Torres and Joshua Zumbrun
Representative Kevin Brady, the top Republican on the Joint Economic Committee, is drafting legislation that would focus the Federal Reserve on a single mandate for price stability, require more transparency and shift control over interest rates away from Washington.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis