Mechel Target Price Cut to $19 From $38 at Renaissance CapitalHalia Pavliva
Renaissance Capital cut its 12-month target price on American depositary receipts of OAO Mechel to $19 from $38 and reiterated its “buy” recommendation on the stock, Moscow-based analysts Boris Krasnojenov and Vasiliy Kuligin said in an e-mailed report.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States