Italy Seeks to Raise Cash From Frequencies Amid Debt CrisisChiara Remondini and Lorenzo Totaro
Italy, fighting to reduce borrowing costs amid Europe’s debt crisis, may raise more than 2 billion euros ($2.6 billion) from the sale of television frequencies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations