Google Starts to Face Pressure as Android Patent Rulings Roll InSusan Decker
Google Inc. is facing potential setbacks in its efforts to get smartphone makers to stick with the Android operating system as legal rulings begin to roll in on patent-infringement claims by Apple Inc. and Microsoft Corp.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks