Pimco’s El-Erian Sees Risk Europe May Spark Lehman-Like CrisisRich Miller
The head of the world’s biggest bond fund said he sees a more than 1 in 3 chance that the euro zone will break apart and trigger a financial crisis akin to the one that devastated the global economy in 2008.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy