Stocks Rally as Treasuries, Dollar Retreat on Economic DataClaudia Carpenter and Rita Nazareth
Stocks rallied, with the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index rebounding from its lowest level of the month, and Treasuries fell as U.S. housing starts topped economists’ estimates and German business confidence unexpectedly grew.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing