Madoff Controller Says She Faked Books, Was Unaware of TheftBob Van Voris
Enrica Cotellessa-Pitz, Bernard Madoff’s ex-controller, said she didn’t know her former boss was running a massive Ponzi scheme while she helped falsify the firm’s accounting for almost a decade.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's