Eldorado Drops Amid $2.4 Billion Bid for European GoldfieldsLiezel Hill and Thomas Biesheuvel
Eldorado Gold Corp. fell the most in three years after it agreed to buy European Goldfields Ltd. for about C$2.5 billion ($2.4 billion) in what would be its biggest acquisition.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders