India Pauses Record Interest-Rate Rises on Risks to GrowthKartik Goyal
India’s central bank refrained from raising interest rates for the first time in eight meetings as inflation cools and the fallout from Europe’s debt crisis threatens growth. Ten-year bonds gained the most in six months.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations