India Pauses Record Interest-Rate Rises on Risks to GrowthKartik Goyal
India’s central bank refrained from raising interest rates for the first time in eight meetings as inflation cools and the fallout from Europe’s debt crisis threatens growth. Ten-year bonds gained the most in six months.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts