Greece to Enhance Status of Debt Swap Bonds, Kathimerini SaysMarcus Bensasson
Euro region officals have approved a proposal for new bonds issued to Greece’s private creditors to have the same legal status as a 30 billion-euro ($39 billion) loan from the European Financial Stability Facility, Kathimerini reported, without saying where it got the information.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks