American, US Airways Coach Fliers Fare Worst in Hassle RankingsAlex McIntyre and Mary Jane Credeur
Coach passengers on AMR Corp.’s American Airlines and US Airways Group Inc. jets have the greatest risk of hassles such as late or canceled flights, packed planes and higher fees.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing