U.S. Senate to Vote on House-Passed $662 Billion Defense PlanRoxana Tiron
The U.S. Senate may vote as early as today to approve a $662 billion defense authorization measure and send it to President Barack Obama to be signed into law.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Tanker With Russian Gas for Boston Makes Mid-Atlantic U-Turn
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs