Liz Taylor’s $11.8 Million Dog-Chewed Pearl Tops Record Gem SaleKatya Kazakina
A 50.6-carat pearl given to Elizabeth Taylor by her husband Richard Burton sold for a record $11.8 million as Christie’s International hosted the world’s most expensive private jewelry auction.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Singapore Soars Up Innovation Rankings, U.S. Falls Out of Top 10
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks