Liz Taylor’s $11.8 Million Dog-Chewed Pearl Tops Record Gem SaleKatya Kazakina
A 50.6-carat pearl given to Elizabeth Taylor by her husband Richard Burton sold for a record $11.8 million as Christie’s International hosted the world’s most expensive private jewelry auction.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States