Kindle Edges Nook, Sony in $99 E-Reader Race: Rich JaroslovskyRich Jaroslovsky
Amazon.com Inc.’s Kindle Fire has understandably dominated the e-reader buzz this holiday season. Not everyone, though, wants all the bells and whistles, or the bulk and expense, of a full-on color tablet. They just want an e-reader in order to, you know, read.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States