Getin to Sell Europa to Talanx, Meiji for $260 MillionMarta Waldoch and Pawel Kozlowski
Getin Holding SA, the financial-services group controlled by Polish billionaire Leszek Czarnecki, is selling a majority stake in insurer Europa SA to Germany’s Talanx International AG and Japan’s Meiji Yasuda Life Insurance.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Pare Drop, Treasuries Rise With Gold: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting