Stocks, Euro, Commodities Drop as Treasuries Rally After AuctionStephen Kirkland and Allison Bennett
U.S. stocks fell for a third day, the euro slid below $1.30 for the first time since January and commodities sank as growing funding stress in Europe fueled concern the region is struggling to contain the debt crisis. Treasuries rose as a 30-year auction drew a record-low yield
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner