Mozambique Ports Grow With Rio Tinto Appetite for Coal: FreightJana Marais
Roads were little more than rubble and there was barely enough working equipment to load cargo at Maputo port in 2003. Then Mozambique brought in Grindrod Ltd. and DP World Ltd. to operate the harbor.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’