Goldman Says Class Dismissed as Occupy Harvard Mars SessionJohn Lauerman and Oliver Staley
Goldman Sachs Group Inc. and Morgan Stanley are getting a chilly reception at top colleges, including Harvard University and Princeton University, as campus offshoots of Occupy Wall Street target investment-bank recruiting events.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's