GE Plans Profit Gains Higher Than 10% in Industrial, FinanceRachel Layne
General Electric Co. is targeting more than 10 percent earnings growth at its industrial and finance businesses next year, in part by driving up manufacturing profit margins.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day