Ferrovial Offers Madrid Cost Cuts of Up to 20%, Expansion SaysEsteban Duarte
Ferrovial SA has offered the Madrid administration cost cuts of up to 20 percent to boost business with the city, Expansion reported, citing Santiago Olivares, chief executive officer of builder’s services unit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap