Anglo, ArcelorMittal Await S. African Iron-Ore Permit RulingJana Marais
A South African court will rule tomorrow on whether the state was correct to award a prospecting right over the country’s largest iron-ore mine to a company whose owners include a business partner of President Jacob Zuma’s son.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States