Treasuries Gain After Moody’s Says It Will Review Europe RatingsSusanne Walker and Lucy Meakin
Treasuries rose after Moody’s Investors Service said it will review ratings for all European Union countries, citing a failure to produce “decisive” measures to end the region’s debt crisis at a summit last week.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts