Making the Most of the Holiday Job HuntFrancesca Di Meglio
Forget the two front teeth. Some MBA students are singing, “All I want for Christmas is a job.” Second-year students have already completed on-campus recruiting, and those without offers must set off on an independent search. First-year students are gearing up for the internship recruiting that usually takes place beginning in January.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's