EIB May Have Already Started 2013 Carbon Sales, Orbeo SaysMathew Carr
The European Investment Bank may have already started sales of the first 2013 carbon permits, boosting supply as prices trade near record-low levels, said an analyst at Orbeo.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Slide From Records as Volatility Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant