Wind Farms in U.K. Turn Back On After Worst Gales in 25 YearsCatherine Airlie and Sally Bakewell
Scotland’s wind farms returned to normal operations after the strongest gales in 25 years triggered protective mechanisms that brought them to a halt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts